6/25/09

epic of impact. . . . .

Thurs., June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson, the sensationally gifted child star who rose to become the “King of Pop” and the biggest celebrity in the world only to fall from his throne in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday. He was 50.


so the news has been everywhere. everyone is cracking jokes and is saying how sad it is and not really thinking about how serious this situation is. I hope people realize how much this man really was an epic of impact. there's nothing to say besides, this is one of the most tragic things I've heard in a long time. it makes you think of the little things in life that go under appreciated. I now feel officially OLD. things are changing. things are really happening. everything is passing me by so fast and the best thing to do right now is - stop and smell the flowers. appreciate the simple in life. my horoscope today was to tell everyone I cared about that I well....do care. I'm not saying I did this, but I did think of all the wonderful people I have close at hand if I needed them and glad to say I'm happy&content. I'm trying to not sweat the small stuff anymore. there's a bigger picture out there and we're just little bugs trying to get by in this mess of a lifetime. I'm sad by this loss and so is the rest of the world I just hope people learn from situations like this. no matter how negative of a situation there always is a positive. I'm trying to see this in everyone and everything. even though some are loss causes, I always have that itch to help more and more. [flaw]

distance makes the heart grow fonder. i want to know who actually believes that. there is a truth to this saying but how much distance can one take before they become so far away that it's out of reach physically and mentally? when to let go and when to stop the situation before it leads to heartache and heartbreak? i guess the only way to do so is by l i v i n g.



you shouldn't look at yourself as such a precious prize. goodnight.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: