2/26/10

snowglobe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I couldn't get any sleep. I need to have a glass of wine before I go to sleep I've come to the conclusion. I couldn't fall asleep until 4 am and woke up at 8:30.. & I even made a "sleep" playlist. [consisting of copeland, postal service, dcfc, rocket summer] never have I had such nostalgic dreams.today is snow day #2. how boring. my room has never been so clean. not in the best of moods today for some reason, I made myself my favorite tea. and burnt it. kudos to me! I kinda like having this much appreciated solitude. an excuse to hibernate. even though I feel like I'm trapped inside a never ending snowglobe. concluded : I like to lounge about in different positions in my room. legs be goin err'where.


crafty idea : paper doilies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: