6/1/09

8:43 pm.

mundane monday.

running around with caitlin all day. found the most glorious dress and skirt. treated myself to a whole month of the fake n' bake. cleaned up a bit got my mind organized. well somewhat. rob handed me about 5 movies to watch:

rushmore.
the royal tenenbaums.
the sciene of sleep.
i heart the huckabees.
the life aqoutic.


I'm watching rushmore now. probably shouldn't be blogging moreso paying attention. it's visually appealing already. I'm glad I have people in my life to show me new and better things. it's refreshing to know that I have people who actually pay attention to the little peculiar things I'm interested in and try to show me things that I'd appreciate. which I so obviously do.


tuesday - BRING ON THE MOUTH GEAR.

wednesday - THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE.
let me explain; I'm going to brookdale. I don't know what to expect. I don't know what I even want. but I do know it doesn't hurt to try. I'm going in and saying, " I have no money, no help from family. I want to study this that and the other thing etc. how do I do this? " sound good? well it'll have to do. I'm excited/nervous/anxious. I feel like I've been talking about this so much and now I'm actually stepping out of my comfort shell and following through. wish me luck!




yesterday I was bitten by a vampire. I thought those high school days were over. I need to stop worrying and just go with zee flow. seriously. I stress myself out so easily. kinda retarded.

1 comments:

Cate! said...

YES YES YES!! I am so excited you are coming to Brookdale! When you figure out your schedule let me know! We can have lunch dates between classes or something similarrr