2/22/10

burtonbaby

Yesterday Jaymee and I went to the Tim Burton exhibit @MoMa. & It was incredible. It's wild to think that one man has so much imagination and obscure thoughts in one brain. I want to crawl up into his brain and live inside one of his worlds. He has directed so many moives it was unreal. Jaymee and I got there and we were so excited, but the only problem was that - there was so much people in that one exhibit. they should not fit that amount of people in there. it was hard to enjoy. well we pushed our way through to see what we wanted. and probably lurked every single item in their. all I cared about was the beetlejuice head. johnny depp's costume in edward scissorhands was super tiny! he looked like a midge. eeeeep. we totally snuck an abundance amount of photos.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

we have so many more. but that's just an idea. his sketches were so phenomanel. he is such a witty lovely man.

Tim Burton +Danny Devito =lovechild I want to marry.



Today I feel like crap. I have a paper due. but I have a sinus infection. I know I am overdoing it to my body once again. and I need to get healtheir.
-sleep.
-eat more green
-eat less cake
-SLEEP
-excersize goal gym
-take stairs in place of escalator
-SLEEP
-more vitamins
SO I don't think I'm going to class today. I really cannot even lift my head up. awesome


thankfully, I got this in the mail.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am waiting on my eye doctor to give me my eye prescription so I can finally order my damn glasses with the remainder of the aid I got in the mail.

feel the need for a room redo:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic






ps-can this be my husband and I when we lose it? thx.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: