6/2/10

this is how I feel right now.

Jess Penner. in love.


I, I am not the easiest girl to love.
I get it as scattered in the clouds in the sky.
& I like to change my mind.
& I'll ask you what you're thinking like a hundred thousand times.

You, you're not the prince that I imagined.
Not tall and dark, but you are handsome.
& you help me with the dishes.
But you wake me up too early & eat n popcorn in your bridges

Yeah we, We make a good team.
You make me a little bit crazy & I make you a little bit crazy too.
So let's just call it even this time.

I, was on my way home late one night, the moon was filling up the sky.
& there on the horizon was a lonely little kite tied to a string,
& I just had to know who 's hands were on the end of that rope.
I watched the little the kite and I drove and ended up right here in your arms.

You make me a little bit crazy
& I make you a little crazy too.
So lets just call it even this time.

You make me a little bit crazy.

& I make you a little crazy too.
So lets just call it even this time.


I'd rather have an itch to scratch, then be all numb and bored.
You would rather pick a fight then live your life ignored.
You'd rather be ridiculous then stuck up or meticulous.
Perfectly imperfect aren't we?

0 comments: